Thank you to all our fantastic buyers and sellers in 2016!
My team sold 174 homes totaling $34 million, while continuing to maintain the ultimate goal of superior client satisfaction.
I take my job working with 1st-time home buyers very seriously! I love being part of the exciting adventure of purchasing a first home. I am committed to making the entire process as smooth as possible, educating and preparing buyers for this big step.
10 Tips for 1st-Time Home Buyers
1. Get prequalified by a lender before you start looking.
2. Understand Indiana property taxes.
3. You need professional and honest representation for the negotiating process.
4. Buy a house that fits your lifestyle.
5. Keep RESALE foremost in mind.
6. Understand the importance of earnest money.
7. Realize that Zillow is not the authority on home market values!
8. Get a whole house inspection from a reputable inspector.
9. Maintain, maintain, maintain!
10. Make home improvements that will appeal to the largest pool of buyers.
These 10 tips always lead to more questions from 1st-time home buyers. I am here to help! Please call or email—no question is “dumb” when we are dealing with the single largest purchase of your life!
Check out homesbythebend.com for a list of trusted local lenders.